Cafe Hopping - Yimo Korean Restaurant

Yorobun, annyeong~ How are you guys? Despite the Corona virus been positively present here in our country, I wish people won't be panic. Do simple prevention like washing your hand with soap frequently and don't touch your face please, also don't overuse mask please. Other people like health workers in front line more need the mask rather than healthy people.

This time, I went to Sanur area for my cafe hopping blog. I went to have dinner at Yimo Korean Restaurant.
Website: https://yimo-korean-restaurant.business.site/
Address: 204 Jalan Danau Tamblingan, Pantai Sanur.
Phone: 0813-3799-0594

I choose to sit in front of the kitchen. There was no customer when I arrived and during my dinner time. That's second floor too, but I stay at the first floor. Rest room at the second floor. The owner is Korean imo, we chit chat outside before I went home. She noticed I bring a purse with Korean traditional pattern.

The tables beside me. They have big mirror and television with cable tv programs. They hung Korean pattern hand fan and some Korean artist picture. I saw mostly BTS music video. They really famous world wide lately.

They put up some dish picture. They sell kimchi too, but I prefer kimchi in Korea than here. I just can't eat kimchi at any Korean restaurant here in Bali, but I enjoy eating kimchi while in South Korea. It's way more delicious in South Korea.

Firstly I ordered meat. Meat is a must! It's suyuk thinly sliced boiled pork. It served with shrimp sauce dip. It's priced IDR 70,000. Although it's thinly sliced, but it's big I think. I cut it into 3 bites. Meat was a little bit oily. If you don't like oily food, it will feels greasy when you eat it.

I got many banchan. Suyuk come with lettuce, dip sauce, and chili. I always make wrap when I eat meat. Take a lettuce and add meat, sauce, chili, and the other banchan or maybe rice. Usually I put garlic, radish kimchi and bean sprout. It taste jjang a.k.a daebak! I always love meat.

I prefer carbo from noodles than rice. I ordered kongguksu a.k.a bean noodles. I bought it for IDR 55,000. It consist of noodles with peanut and bean soup. They put ice in the noodles. The soup was flavorless, I can taste faint bean in it. Indonesian tend to eat strong flavour food or spices. I think reguler people won't prefer the dish. The portion was big enough to feed 2 person.

Nothing can go wrong with meat. I combined the noodles and meat, it was delicious. I ate noodles with radish kimchi and bean sprout to get some flavour. It actually works well.

I made my own ssam / wrap. I take a lettuce, put meat, radish kimchi, kimchi, bean sprout and chili. The chili was really spicy. I wish they gave me some garlic, but I forgot to ask some. I finish the meat but I can take all the noodles. So sad...
See you next time on another cafe hopping. Annyeong~

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Movie Review: Door Lock

Blood and Ties

Bibimbap - 비빔밥