Cafe Hopping - Tutto Bono Ristorante

Lately, almost every day is raining. The day that I plan to eat at this cafe, it was raining too. I almost cancel my appointment with my friend, but finally the rain was stop before my work shift ended.


Tutto Bono Ristorante and Bar at Libbi Plaza, Jalan Teuku Umar No. 104-110 Denpasar, Bali.
Telephone: (0361) 478 1000
WA: +628155728833
Website: https://www.tuttobono.id/
Instagram: @tuttobonodps


When I arrived, the waiter guide me to the second floor. I thought maybe there's reservation at the first floor. The view in front of my tables was cute. Many plants! It was cute and pretty. I love the interior.


Plenty empty tables that night. Maybe because the gloomy and cold weather combine with work days. I choose to sit on the wooden chair, and told my friend and her husband to sit on the sofa.


Liquor collection. Actually I don't understand about liquor and alcoholic beverages so I pass. I don't understand why people enjoy this kind of drinks, I'm sorry guys.


They put hanging vespa and cafe or restaurant logo. It's bright red vespa. Why vespa? Maybe because vespa is from Italy. I read about vespa history because of this picture.


They served welcome snack. It's plenty for one person. They served it again when my friends come later. It was crunchy and would be better to dip it in the sauce. I order a packaged menu for IDR 100,000. Consist of a cup of tea, appetizer, main course and dessert.


I got Insalata Greca a.k.a green salad. It comes with yellow sauce, which I thought it's lemon sauce, but it's not.


I choose chicken carbonara for main course. The other selection is mushroom aglio olio. Plenty chicken and cheese. I shared the carbonara with my friend.


We ordered pork pizza, pork couna for IDR 130,000. Medium size pizza with 8 slices. I think it's better if they cut the meat more smaller. It was hard to cut those big meat with my tooth.


The last was dessert. Macedonia di Frutta. Consist of fruits and ice cream. I love sweet dessert.


I think this was my last cafe hopping, because the fast spreading of Covid 19 here. The government told us to do social distanting and suggest to not go outside the house if it's not necessary. I will stay at home for meanwhile until the situation be more conducive.
See you next time in more healthy environment, take care everybody!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Movie Review: Door Lock

Blood and Ties

Bibimbap - 비빔밥