Nami Island part 3 & Petite France


안녕하세요~ 리안 입니다^^ 반갑습니다
It's my third post about Nami Island. I wander alone in the island. I saw some places that I haven't see last year. The picture above looks like a performance stage with some huts at the side.
I wonder if they having any performance here.

There was many fairy tale story theme at this time. I found Hansel & Gretel theme house. It's looks like made from candies and biscuits. I didn't see the characters though.
It's past lunch time and I'm hungry. I walk around at the main road and look at some restaurant. Some restaurants packed with many people. I went to a dosirak cafe. I think it's related with some scene on Winter Sonata. I bought tuna dosirak. I use the mitten and shake the box. There was tuna, egg and kimchi. I stir it and take a bite. It's hot and tasty. I like tuna and egg, and fortunately the kimchi taste was not to strong.
I went to see Biennial of Illustrations Bratislava after having lunch.
The idea of starting a competition exhibition of original illustrations to books for children and youth was on the minds of the founders as far back as the early 1960s and it was then actually started in 1965 as a national Czechoslovak exhibition called Illustration for Children Bratislava. There were 37 Czech and Slovak Illustrators participating in the event.
In the course of 50 years of BIB history, and its 25 exhibitions, a total of 7,580 illustrators from 110 countries have presented 59,860 original illustrations and more than 9,500 books. BIB is held every odd year in fall, September and October, in Bratislava, the capital city of Slovakia.
bibiana

After spent some times at Nami Island. Me and my friends went to convenient store to buy some snacks and wait for the bus to Petite France.
The concept of Petite France encapsulates 'flowers, stars. and the Little Prince.' The village contains a memorial hall dedicated to Saint-Exupery, the author of the celebrated French novel, Le Petit Prince (1943) and as such it is called the Little Prince theme park.
It also has a gallery displaying sculptures and paintings of le coq gaulois, the national symbol of France; Orgel house where a 200-year-old music box plays a sweet melody. The village can accommodate up to 200 visitors with 34 guest rooms that hold four to ten people each.
Operating Hours:
Sun-Thu 09:00-18:00
Fri-Sat 09:00-20:00
Admission Fees:
Adults: 8,000 won
Teenagers: 6,000 won
Children: 5,000 won
visit korea
I wonder which one is my focus on the picture besides --" My friend bought an ice cream, and I ask for a bite. It's windy at Petite France, I hold on my skirt many times TT.TT
Many uphill street and sloping stairs here. There is puppet show and music show too.
That was some experience that I could remember. See you next time^^ Bye bye~ 안녕!



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Movie Review: Door Lock

Blood and Ties

Bibimbap - 비빔밥