Dinner at Kedai Depresso

Last month, me and my beloved friend went to have dinner together. After I finish my work, we went to Kedai Depresso.
Address: Jalan Hayam Wuruk 156, Denpasar, Bali
Monday-Saturday: 11 AM - 11.30 PM
Sunday: 12 PM - 11.30 PM
Phone: 085739302394
Food & drink below 50,000 IDR

They hang old / antique camera as decoration. There were some pictures and wood ornaments.


They have cute coffee sign. I love the smell of coffee, but I can't drink it TT.TT


They put wall paper on the other side. They have small box with cute ornaments inside it.

I order Immune Boost mix juice. It's a mix of 3 fruits/vegetables. I forgot what is it, but I mention it in my video.
It's taste really refreshing, a bit sour but it's nice. It's like healthy taste? kkkkk
I bought Immune Boost mix juice for 22,000 IDR

Ika order Tropical Delight mix juice. It's a mix of 3 fruits. I think there was pineapple and mango maybe. I try it before, but I forgot how it's taste. I think it's taste good. Tropical Delight is for 21,000 IDR
The portion of our juice is big. I think it's suit the price.
The taste was healthyand great. I'm a fan of healthy things^^
I order Volcano Fish with extra mozarellaand cheese sauce for 50,000 IDR. The portion was really big. The fish was crispy.
The cheese smell was really delicious, but it taste greasy for me.
I usually love anything with cheese, but not this time. Maybe fish and cheese not a perfect match for me?
Ika order hot plate Volcano Chicken with Korean sauce and extra mozarella and mushroom. The hot plate for 35,000 IDR, extra mozarella 10,000 IDR and extra mushroom 5,000 IDR.
Ika give me a piece of chicken, and it taste strange for me. The Korean sauce taste like alcohol. It's taste like beer? I think it's because of the fermentation. It's the strangest sauce that I ever taste.


That was our dinner at Kedai Depresso. Overall I'll rate 2.5 for the food, rate 4 for the juice, rate 3 for the environment. I think the lighting was dark.
See you next time~ Have a great day^^

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Movie Review: Door Lock

Blood and Ties

Bibimbap - 비빔밥