Cafe Hopping - Waroeng Gung Kak

You're so done~ Dun dun dun dun.. Lately, I like to listen Everglow Dun Dun, It's ear catchy! I like trying on snow filter too, it's pretty fun^^

My next cafe hopping at Waroeng Gung Kak. It was around valentine day, but luckily there's no valentine vibes here. I'm happy, yeay!

Waroeng Gung Kak address at Jalan by Pass Ngurah Rai No. 343 Sanur Kauh, Denpasar Selatan.
Instagram @waroenggungkak
Their website https://waroeng-gung-kak.business.site/

Operating hours every day 4 - 11 PM. phone number: 082236218646 / 082341448001. They served Western and Indonesian cuisine. Vintage feels radiate from the cafe. Wooden chairs and tables, with many vintage decoration. They served Balinese drip coffee too.

The cafe is in front of the by pass street, unfortunately it's noisy here. The cafe have open concept, and without ac, it's warm/hot inside here. I came around 6 PM, it's feel hot inside the cafe, and I sweating while waiting and eating here.

I order hot ginger tea for IDR 12.000. Actually I love ginger tea, especially when I cought a cold. It's warm my body and my throat. I sweat a lot after drinking ginger tea today, beside the weather was hot too.

I order vegetables spring roll for appetizer. I got 3 pieces for IDR 20.000. The skin was crunchy, and i burn my tongue because it's still hot. some bad hot combination, weather, drink and food. Thank you for my silly thing today. I think it was small portion with those price, but again it's appetizer babe, ofc it's come with small portion.

Tadah~ This was my main course for today. Chicken lemon sauce for Rp 40.000. I got chicken, fried with batter, salad with mayo, fries and lemon sauce. I love the lemon sauce taste, it was refreshing. They pre cut my chicken, so it's easy for me to cut it later.

I'm the type of person who will cut the meat and dip it into the sauce. Some people maybe prefer to pour the sauce on top the meat. Well, maybe I should try the later style next time. The portion is okey for me.

The chicken batter was thin, and I got meaty chicken. I actually really love meat, any kind of meat. This day I was eating alone, that's why I didn't order many kind of food. I need to finish all the meal, I shouldn't throw away any food waste.

Basically, I enjoy the meal, and the portion was enough for me. I got plenty ginger tea, around 3-4 cups of tea. The price was cheap too, in my opinion. Many costumer comes after me, there was some foreigner customer.
See ya on my other cafe hopping blog! 안녕~ 잘 가요^^

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Movie Review: Door Lock

Blood and Ties

Bibimbap - 비빔밥