Cafe Hopping - Bron

What's up yorobun! After 2 years hiatus from writing blog, I think it's time for me to comeback. Haha.

So this is me after 2 years of hiatus. Me with gray hair and gray outfit. This time I write about cafe hopping. I went to "Bron - The Urban Cafe Renon" with my coworker, miss Ana. It's located at Hayam Wuruk Street, near Plaza Renon. They offer the garden vibrant. It's so green here, and feels relaxed.

The view really green right? haha. The tables and chairs giving vintage feels and it's wooden. The atmosphere was calm and enjoyable. Sometimes, there's many gathering event here. I saw some banner too, luckily the events was over at these time.

Bron cafe served grill, Western, Italian, Japanese and Indonesian food. Open daily at 10AM - 10.30PM. They have instagram account to @bron.caferenon. You can browse to look at the menu and some picture inside the cafe. Their address at Jalan Hayam Wuruk No. 136. If you want to book a table or planning an event, here is their contact +62 857-3170-0655.

I order lemonade cinnamon for my beverages. It cost 17.000 IDR. Miss Ana order some tea, but I forgot what kind of tea and it cost 17.000 IDR too. I forgot to take the picture of our drinks, but I enjoy the lemonade, they stuck the burned cinnamon too. The first food they served was chicken parmigiana. In my opinion, the taste was standard, and the portion is enough for 1 person. We ate it together. The sous sambal was spicy. Chicken parmigiana cost 39.000 IDR.

Here's come the carbohydrate. Usually I avoiding rice menu, but try it a little won't kill me right? Japanese Beef Teppanyaki is kind like a rice bowl, but too much rice here, we didn't finish it. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to waste the food, seriously. The beef was tasty, I love meat of course and onion. There's gyeran (egg), corn and mushroom. I enjoyed the topping. Japanese beef teppanyaki cost 42.000 IDR.

I wish the appetizer will come first, but this chicken corn soup come in at the last. I kind of dissapointed, humph! It's creamy with bread on top. Sweet corn inside (I love it yeay!) and small pieces of chicken. I like the soup taste and texture. We bought the soup for 25.000 IDR.

After some times digesting food, decided to order another menu because we still feels a little bit hungry (booo!). We order signature crispy salmon. It was crispy with little meat and many fish skin. I enjoy chewing this snack. Crispy salmon cost 29.000 IDR.
We spent 190.600 IDR for 4 food menus and 2 beverages. Despite the simple menu, I like the cafe atmosphere and vibes. Maybe I will visit again some other time.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Movie Review: Door Lock

Blood and Ties

Bibimbap - 비빔밥