Pork Ribs at Waroeng Bagoes

Hello^^ I'm Riana~
I want some meat for tonight so I went to a BBQ restaurant.
Place: Waroeng Bagoes Pork Ribs & BBQ
Address: Jalan Tukad Badung No. 7, Denpasar
Daily open 11:00 - 21:00
The place was easy to reach, andI saw many family and some couple here.
I rarely drink ice, but tonight I order ice teh tarik.
Teh tarik - 8,000 IDR
Teh tarik is a hot milk tea beverage whichcan be commonly foundin restaurants, outdoor stalls and kopi tiams within the Southeast Asian countries of Malaysia and Singapore. Its name is deved from the poring process of "pulling" the drink during preparation. It is made from black tea, condensed milk or evaporated milk.
wikipedia
I love the taste of the baverage. It's bitter and sweet. I can taste both the tea and milk.
Pork ribs - 35,000 IDR
Tadah~ I order a portion of pork ribs. I saw an employee grill the ribs. It's smell good. I order the bbq sauce, but the ribs taste great without the sauce. The meat was soft and delicious. I easily remove it from the bone.
The portion is really small for me, I think I can finish 2 portion of this ribs in no time.
I got a small portion of salad in the plate.
Salad - 10,000 IDR

I order an extra portion of salad. I love meat and I love vegetables. I got much dressing salad. I think I got many carrot and cabbage salad.
I put meat and salad together and that was taste great. I think I finish all this food in less than 10 minutes.
I would love to come again and buy the pork ribs again.
Choco cheese waffle - 20,000 IDR

Other important things to eat is dessert. I order a waffle. They serve it at the same time with the ribs. Ice cream already melted when I start to eat this.
The waffle was thick, I ate about 1/3 portion waffle.
I'm enjoying the food tonight. I love the ribs and salad, and I like the teh tarik. I would recommend this place for their pork ribs.
Have a great day and see you next time^^


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Movie Review: Door Lock

Blood and Ties

Bibimbap - 비빔밥