Ogoh Ogoh Parade

Hello^^ I'm Riana~~
This week Balinese celebrated Nyepi day. I went to my hometown with my parents. One day before Nyepi, I watched Ogoh-ogoh parade on the afternoon.

Two of the ogoh-ogoh pass by in front of our house. The giant dolls get caughts in front of the house.

My cousins participated on this parade. The last time I watched parade when I was on elementary school. I watched it with my father.

The parade start around 4 pm. It was start early because around 6 pm the fog start to come. It was really cold at that time.

I watched the parade with my aunty, cousin and uncles. My parents didn't watch it. It's really fun to see the parade.

Many banjar has balinese traditional gong to accompany them. Mostly teenager participate on this parade.

Some banjar switch on firework, but I didn't see it. The fog start to come down. I waited patiently until the last participants came.

I'm busy taking photos and recording the parade. The boys really had a great stamina to lift the giant dolls.

After the parade ended, they will burn the giant doll. Wishing the demon or the bad thing will be vanishing.

That was my parade experience at my home town. I hope I can watch it again next year. Have a great and blessed day^^ See you next time~

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Movie Review: Door Lock

Blood and Ties

Bibimbap - 비빔밥