Korean meal time - 한식 시간

안녕하세요^^ 리안 입니다~ 반갑습니다
Hello~ I'm Riana^^
I went to Arirang with my coworker, Ana and Wiwik. It was their first time came to Arirang. I want to eat seafood noodles. A little confused to choose the menu for them. Wiwik want to eat Jjampong, but it's a waste if we ordered 2 same menu.
Me & Wiwik
I suggest some tasty menu that I usually bought here. We order 3 different menu and share it.
Ana savouring some side dish
Luckily they like all the menu that I suggest for them. We add another portion for side dish, unfortunately we need to pay for it. Usually we can ask for more side dish for free TT.TT
Seafood noodles
I came here this time because I crave for jjampong.
Jjampong (짬뽕) is a Korean spicy noodle soup part of Korean Chinese cuisine. It's broth is flavoured with seafood, garlic and gochugaru (red pepper powder). It contains assorted vegetables such as onions, bell peppers and cloud ear fungus, and the noodles are made from wheat flour.
 wikipedia
I like the spicy taste, I like the noodles texture, and I like all those seafood in this noodles. We share this noodles, but it's still much for us.
Soft tofu stew
I thought every one will like this soft tofu stew. So I suggest them to try this stew. It was really delicious. I told them to put some rice inside the stew, like how the Korean people would eat the stew.
Fortunately they like this dish. Not too spicy, and many tofu inside the stew. Since they on diet, I think tofu was a great of choice.
I told them not to order any beverage, because we get water for free.

Spicy chicken stew
The last menu was Korean spicy chicken stew.
Dakdoritang (닭도리탕) is a chicken dish that's cooked in a spicy red sauce along with vegetables such as potatoes, carrots, and onions. It's also called dakbokkeumtang (닭볶음탕) or dakmaeuntang (닭매운탕). It's usually made by cutting up a whole chicken into small pieces.
Korean Bapsang
I didn't touch this chicken stew because my stomach was full. I can't take anything after finishing the noodles and tofu stew. It's a nice time to introducing Korean food to my coworker. Luckily they enjoying the main menu and side dish.
Have a nice day^^ See you next time~
안녕~ 다음에 만나요


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Movie Review: Door Lock

Blood and Ties

Bibimbap - 비빔밥