Museum Lukisan Sidik Jari - Bali

Hello~ I'm Riana
This time, for my day off, I went to Museum Lukisan Sidik Jari. This was my first time went to the museum. From the first impression, I thought there will be many finger print painting from important people, but that was a no-no. The methods of all the painting there using finger print to pain it. That was awesome~~
Head of the museum: I Gusti Ngurah Gede Pemecutan
Address: Jalan Hayam Wuruk No. 175 Denpasar
Phone: (0361) 235115
Operating Hours: 09:00 - 16:00
Closed: Sunday & National Holiday
Admission Fees: Voluntary donation
Legong Keraton Dance
Museum Sidik Jari inaugurated on 4 July 1993 and opened for public on 1995. This museum has 200 painting collection and other kind arts, 98 Lukisan Sidik Jari was the creation of I Gusti Ngurah Gede Pemecutan. Painting technique using Sidik Jari (finger print) was found on 9 April 1967.
Barong Dance
I Gusti Ngurah Gede Pemecutan awarded from MURI as a pioneer finger print technique and as a the most finger print collector in the world. From 98 finger print painting, there was 1,507,725 finger print from the painter.
MURI Award
Facilities:
Exhibition room
Working studio space
Periodic exhibition room
Open stage
Garden

It was great experience to come to this museum. I saw many beautiful painting. When I in front of the painting, I didn't know what paint it was. I take 2 step back, and I saw the pattern of the painting. It was fascinating.
Ogoh-Ogoh Arts
Many students came for their school project here. I spent 2 hours here. I think it would be nice if many people came here to enjoy the painting. There was no admission fee, but it would be great if we give some donation before leaving the museum. There's donation box at the entrance.
That was for today. Thank you for reading my blog. I wish you can visit Museum Lukisan Sidik Jari soon. See you next time~
Bye bye^^


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Movie Review: Door Lock

Blood and Ties

Bibimbap - 비빔밥