Good Morning

I wake up early because I want to capture the sunrise. I thought it will be bright morning. I went to my friend house to pick her up. We arrived at the beach around 05.30
There was come people cleaning and sweeping. While I'm capturing around, my friend having a jogging session there. It was dark, and I waited for the sunrise.
Too bad there was much cloud, I can't see and capture the sunrise TT.TT
Ana after having exercise session
cloudy morning
It was refreshing. I can smell the sea, I can enjoy the breeze. The sound of the wave was relaxing. Despite the cloudy morning, I feel happy to came here and enjoying some relaxation. I wish I can come again and capture the sunrise.
Have a nice day~ See you next time^^
blue


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Movie Review: Door Lock

Blood and Ties

Bibimbap - 비빔밥