Enjoying High Tea with Bestie

안녕하세요^^ 리안 입니다~ 반갑습니다
Hello~ I'm Riana^^
This time me, Ika and her fiance went to Fig Tree Cafe. I want to try the their high tea.
Place: Fig Tree Cafe
Address : Jalan Moh. Yamin No 37, Renon
Operating Hours: 11:00 - 22:00
Menu: Pie, cake, cream puff, roll cake, tea, coffee, smoothies, etc
We ordered the high tea for 120,000 IDR. We got 2 pies, 5 cakes and 4 cup of tea.
Pretty high tea
It was a pretty set. The places was really bright. I'm an avid fan of sweet and dessert, so when I see this set, It was look really cute and pretty.
Carrot cake
I gave up this carrot cake for Ika's fiance. Me? giving up a cake? TT.TT I tasted it for a bite. The texture was like sponge cake. I didn't taste any carrot here TT.TT
Korean Cheesy Chili Chicken
We had a Korean pie here, With many black sesame seed on top. It tasted spicy. Ika likes it. This pie was not my style.
Rose latte
We got rose latte for free. After uploading our picture here, and tagging & mention Fig Tree Cafe. I'm not a fan of coffee, but I love the smell of this latte. It tastes bitter in my opinion, but Ika said it was too sweet. I wish they giving hot chocolate rather than a latte~~
Matcha roll cake
This matcha roll cake has green tea paste in a glass. I forgot to take a picture of it TT.TT The paste taste was really bitter. There was azuki red bean in this roll cake. The roll cake was on not to sweet or savourless side.
Black pepper pie
This was our last pie. It was smell spicy. Many chicken meat and mushroon inside this pie. I like the pie stuffing.
Matcha cream puff
I had high expectation for this cream puff. But the filling was savourless. Once again it was not my style.
Vanilla cream puff
Finally I found something sweet for my taste budd. I like the filling of this cream puff. It was tasty and sweet.
Chocolate roll cake
I'm saving the chocolate for the last time. The chocolate syrup definately taste like dark chocolate. I love dark chocolate. The roll cake not as sweet as what I think about it.
That was my dessert experience at Fig Tree Cafe. Have a nice day^^ See you next time~
안녕~ 다음에 만나요



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Movie Review: Door Lock

Blood and Ties

Bibimbap - 비빔밥