Korean Food - Arirang

10 December 2016
안녕하세요^^ 리안 입니다~ 반갑습니다
Hello I'm Riana^^
Monday is my day off. Me and my friend went to Arirang. When I arrived, the employee clean up and they stare at me. I said I will wait for my friends too. They let me in and giving out the menu. I looked at the menu and thinking what will we order for lunch.
I'm testing my Joby gorilla pod today. I put it's with my camera at the corner of the table. I take a pict with it and recording using it so I can get a stable video. We ordered 3 dish and we got 4 side dish. I met with Ika once every month. We enjoying Korean food and talking about our favorite Kpop idol or talking about Kdrama and movie. I asked for recomendation sometimes, and I told her if I watch any good movie, drama or variety show. She has new smart phone so we listening to Kpop song on her phone as the backsound. She is like a little sister to me^^
Here's come the side dish a.k.a banchan (반찬). Ika arranged this. She know which one is my favorite. She will always take the kimchi because I didn't like it. She tricked me today. She said the kimchi taste different than usually. It's taste great. I'm taking a bit and grimacing. I don't like it. There is new side dish today, we got radish salad a.k.a musaengchae (무생채). I tasted bitter TT.TT
This is the first dish is the famous street food in Korea, it's tteokbokki (떡볶이). The sauce usually bright red like the kimchi, but today it's orange sauce. This Tteokbokki consist of tteok (떡), eomuk or odeng (어묵 or 오뎅). Tteok is a Korean rice cake made with glutinous rice flour by steaming. Eomuk is a fish cake. There is boiled egg and vegetables too. The taste is a little bit spicy, and the tteok is chewy.
The second dish is doenjang jjigae (된장 찌개). Ika ordered this. She said after watching 2 days 1 night, she wants to eat this. Doenjang jjigae is a stew made with Korean fermented soybean paste and ingredients such as vegetables, meat and tofu. The colour of the stew is brownish, it's not spicy and it's hot. Korean usually put the rice inside the stew. But we didn't eat rice that day.

The last dish is Korean style fried chicken dakgangjeong (닭강정). It stated sweet sauce fried chicken, but it's spicy. I got runny nose after taking a piece of fried chicken. It's taste delicious, sweet and spicy. I'm happy when I'm enjoying delicious and nice food. We enjoying today dish at Arirang.
We celebrating Ika birthday. I bought tiramisu cake. I debated what cake should I buy. Tiramisu, chocolate cream or cheese cake. I ended up bought tiramisu. It's taste great. Our dessert today is cake^^ 생일축하해요 내동생. 행복하고 건강하세요.
사랑해요^^

That's all for my food experience. Have a nice day. See you next time^^
안녕~ 다음에 만나요



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Movie Review: Door Lock

Blood and Ties

Bibimbap - 비빔밥