Dessert - Cafe LateO

24 December 2016
안녕하세요^^ 리안 입니다~ 반갑습니다^*
Hello~ I'm Riana^^
This week I'm taking 2 days off. Yeay!!! Honestly it's because I'm having dysmenorrhea TT.TT I'm craving for something sweet and I want to eat chocolate and ice cream. This week I went to Cafe LateO. The cafe address at Jalan Gunung Semeru No. 3, Denpasar, Bali. The cafe specialization is matcha, chocolate and coffee.
The interior is pretty. It's having a calming effect. The interios is minimalist. The table and chair made from wooden. Every table have a small green plant on it. I wonder if it's a live. I came around 04;30 pm. The cafe open from 04:00 pm. I saw a couple sitting next to entrance. A bunch of teenager on the other side. 2 아주머니 a.k.a aunty comes after I put my order. They seems like to know the owner.

cute plant
I saw another plants hanging in front of me. It's hanging around the lamp.
hanging plant
Beside me, there is a bar for the barista, and I can saw the toilet door, but I didn't check it. I saw the coffee beans too.
small bar
matcha chocolateo
The first one I ordered is this matcha chocolateo. I can saw chocolate at the bottom of the glass. I stir it and it's become green. When I take a sip, the taste is wooooo~ It's taste bitter, sweet and refreshing. Wow! I love it. I'm in love with this thing. I love the matcha bitter taste and sweet chocolate and milk. I'm a big fan of milk, chocolate and green tea. I think the mixture of matcha and chocolate is perfect for me. It's fit me perfectly^^



tokyo parfait
Tadah~ This is the second dessert. Tokyo parfait. I saw chocolate ice cream, vanilla ice cream at the bottom, corn flakes, wafer, mushy chocolate and one of my favorite fruit strawberry^^ I'm giving two thumb for the chocolate ice cream. It's really sweet, but it didn't hurt my throat. It's sweet in a good way. I smiling ear to ear while enjoying this parfait. It's really yummy. It's totally a heaven for me^^



shibuya honey toast
The last ones^^ Shibuya honey toast. The toast is thick and crunchy. They giving 3 scoop ice cream on top. They run out matcha ice cream. I got chocolate, vanilla and red bean ice cream. There is grape dressing on top. I really love their ice cream. The sweetness is perfect for me^^ Definately will come back for the matcha. I wanna try other varians of matcha.




sweet dessert
It's amazing how my stomach can stuff all this sweet thing^^ That was my food experience at Cafe LateO. Have a happy day^^
See you next time and Merry Christmas~ 안녕^^ 다음에 만나요

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Movie Review: Door Lock

Blood and Ties

Bibimbap - 비빔밥