December 2012

Monday, 10 December 2012
I didn't get any day off for these 2 weeks! And i got double shift too! GOD help me. Give strength for me. GOD bless me...

Tuesday, 4 December 2012
좋은 아침^^ 여러분들 좋은 하루 되세요.. ㅋㅋㅋ
Good morning, have a nice day everyone^^

Monday, 3 December 2012
Rainy season is coming! I really love rain.. I like the rain breeze.. It's feels so cold, makes me feel so lazy. Staying on the bed, cudling inside the blanket. Listening to ballad's song or instrumental music. Feels so romantic yet so sad. Listening to the sound of the water fall from the sky, really relaxing moments. Sometimes, i feels more lonely when the rain comes, and i love it. I like being alone. Listening to my heart, and talking with GOD. Having fun with myself^^

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Movie Review: Door Lock

Blood and Ties

Bibimbap - 비빔밥