Dessert VLOG: The Harvest

Hello~ I'm Riana^^ This time me and Ika went to have dessert at The Harvest. We were celebrating Ika birthday. It was a late celebration. I told her to order some cake, chocolate and macaroons.
The Harvest
Address: Jalan Teuku Umar No. 67, Bali
Phone: (0361) 20944000

We had Bluberry macaroon and Apricot macaroon. It's 14,545 IDR for each macaroon. I split it for half, so we can eat it together. Blueberry macaroon more chewy and hard. Apricot macaroon was soft. I prefer blueberry ones because of it's texture.

I love green tea, cheese and chocolate. I decided to choose Green Tea Cold Cheese cake. The cake was pretty^^ It's for 31,818 IDR. We start to eat the chocolate decoration. When I start to eat the cake, it was bitter. But I like the bitterness. I can slight taste cheese here. So far I like this one.

We are having Shanghai Rose. It's for 31,818 IDR. I think we choose it because it was pink! and I like strawberry. There was small piece strawberry on top and it's sour! Of course I ate that strawberry first^^

I bought Almond stick for 9,091 IDR. It's crunchy. We're having Capucino truffle, it's for 11,818 IDR.

Next we were having Chocolate Mandarin Cake. It's 31,818 IDR. That's jelly on the first layer. It's a fusion between sour mandarin and bitter chocolate. It's soft^^

The next cake is Blueberry Bloom Triangle. It's 31,818 IDR. I always attracted with blueberry things. I bring it home because I'm too ful. Eating to many cakes won't good for my tummy and ruin my diet TT.TT 

I really really love chocolate, but this time I give it up to Ika. She take this chocolate mousse back home too. It's for 31,818 IDR.
I wish a happy birthday for Ika. Be healthy, be happy and let's be friend for a long time^^ I love you my friend~

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Movie Review: Door Lock

Blood and Ties

Bibimbap - 비빔밥