Korean Food VLOG: Bibimbap Restaurant

안녕하세요^^ 리안 입니다~ 반갑습니다
Hello^^ I'm Riana~
It's my day off and I went to Bibimbap restaurant with Ika. We're having early dinner today.
Address: Jalan Bypass Ngurah Rai 100x, Simpang Siur Kuta, Bali
Open hours: 11:00 - 22:00 WITA (every day)
Phone: (0361) 8496264
Ika order jjamppong (짬뽕). Jjamppong is a seafood noodle dish. She has shrimp allergy. I told her not to add any shrimp in her meal. 
The soup base was bright red, but it's not spicy. There was many vegetables in this dish. Too bad they just give us plate instead of small bowl, I just ate the noodles without the soup. Jjamppong for 80,000 IDR.
We got 5 kind side dish. Kimchi, radish kimchi, tofu, bean sprouts, and twigim (I think it's zucchini). I think I just ate tofu, bean sprouts and twigim.
I think if tofu and twigim were hot, it's will taste great. I didn't touch any kind of kimchi. I wonder if I need to pay more if I ask for refill. 
Finally it's come. I order combo set chicken. It's a Korean fried chicken style. It's half-half menu, half fried and half seasoned fried chicken (yangnyeom).
The fried chicken was savorless, that's why they serve it with salt and radish. The yangnyeom chicken was sweet. I thought it will be spicy.
In Korea there was famous chi-maek (chicken-maekju (beer). I didn't order beer, because I rode my motorcycle. Maybe next time~ Combo set chicken for 125,000 IDR
me & ika
That was our early dinner. We bring back home the fried chicken. It's too much for us. 
See you next time^^ Have a good day~

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Movie Review: Door Lock

Blood and Ties

Bibimbap - 비빔밥