Korea VLOG: Banpo Bridge & Some Sevit

안녕하세요^^ 리안 입니다~ 반갑습니다
Hello.. I'm Riana~
I'm having late lunch at a local restaurant. I found it when I saw an alley. I saw many local people went there.
I order bossam (보쌈), it's a boiled pork wraps. It consist of pork belly boiled in spices and thinly sliced. They served it with red rice, and many side dish. I bought it for 5,000 won. It's really tasty. Many locals eat here, and they drinks soju. I enjoying the side dish too. I making many wraps. The owner smiling when I took the picture and video of the food.
After finishing my meal, I start to walk again. I saw Wood & Brick bakery-cafe, and it's smell really great. At the outside they give some bread sample. I try their cream croissant and fall in love with it. I went inside the cafe. The cafe packed with couples and family. I think because it's weekend. I bought the big version of cream croissant. I sat at the corner while looking at the street. It's really tasty, the cream was sweet. I love it.
I went to Banpo Bridge after finishing the croissant. It's pretty tricky to get there. I stop and asking some locals to get the direction. They nicely searching on their phone and told me the way.
When I arrived at Banpo Bridge. There was a radio live event. Many food truck and people lining up to buy. I should buy some food here, but I'm too full TT.TT

I sat here and watch sunset. I think it's my first sunset in Seoul. Some people bring their pet here. I saw many kids running around. Many college students sit and chit chat here. It's spring but it's really cold for me. The wind was strong and really cold.
At the other side some indie artist perform. Their voices was beautiful. I catch it on my video. I watch their performance for some time.
I came here because I was curious with the rainbow fountain. I watch both the fountain show at 19:30 and 20:00, but because it's not dark enough so I didn't see the rainbow TT.TT
Many people having their mat and picnic here. It's my first time saw many people picnic and watch the fountain. Btw, there was music played when the fountain show start. I think it's instrumental music.
I want to wait for another hour, but it's too cold outside. I'm shivering here. 
Before I leaves, I went to Some Sevit and taking some picture and video. The light was changing every some seconds. It's pretty. I love the blue and purple colour.
I went inside the building, but it feels empty. I queue for the toilet. There was many restaurant and cafe here. They renting VR game here.
That was my experience at Banpo Bridge and Some Sevit. See you next time^^ Have a lovely day~

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Movie Review: Door Lock

Blood and Ties

Bibimbap - 비빔밥