Dinner at Warung Chin'gu

안녕하세요^^ 리안 입니다~ 반갑습니다
Hello~ I'm Riana^^
Tonight I'm having dinner date with Ika. We went to try a new Korean restaurant Warung Chin'gu
Address: Jalan Drupadi no. 54, Renon, Denpasar, Bali.
Open every day (10;00 am - 10:00 pm)
We order 4 dish tonight~

I order Chingu sensation. It's taste sour and refreshing. There was strawberry and lemon piece inside. This beverage was 22,300 IDR

Ika order Neg Mishukaru. It's authentic korean drink. There was some grain inside it. This beverage was 30,000 won.

It's Gang Denjang. It's came in a small hot pot. It's a soup made from fermented bean paste. It's really spicy, I can't handle this soup. I think I just ate 2 spoon. Even Ika said it's too spicy for her. Gang Denjang for 55,000 IDR.

The egg rice came as a package with the gang denjang. I just try the fried egg.

Tadah~ We tried their kimchi pajeon. It's look like pizza. I love the cheese on top. It's thin and tasty. I think because kimchi taste was not strong, that's why I like it. Ike said she can't taste the kimchi in it. This kimchi pajeon for 30,000 IDR.

Next is Chibab. This menu come with rice, but we just asked without it. The chicken was crispy with cheese inside it. The sauce was sweet. I think it has the same taste with donkatsu sauce? or maybe not. I forgot TT.TT but I like the taste and texture. Chibab for 28,000 IDR

The last menu was Samgyeopsal Crispy (tt's pork). It come with rice, but we asked without it. It's really delicious. It's my favorite food from all the menu that we ate. We got kimchi and salad. I didn't ate any kimchi and salad tonight. Samgyeopsal crispy for 35,000 IDR
That was my dinner date with Ika. I'll rate it 4 star out of 5 star. I like all the food except for the soup. The beverage menu worth it to try. They have many unique beverage.
Have a nice day^^ See you next time~ 안녕!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Movie Review: Door Lock

Blood and Ties

Bibimbap - 비빔밥