Dog Cafe - Bau House

small dog area
안녕하세요~ 리안 입니다^^ 반갑습니다
Hello I'm Riana^^
Me and my friends visited a dog cafe at our first night in Seoul. Bau House dog cafe is my favorite place in Seoul. It's a nice place for resting and having a cute puppy around me.
Sometimes they sit beside meand other time they will just come and sleep on my lap. That was the cutest
 thing that ever happen.
Cutie^^
This time I just sit at the small puppies area. Many fluffy and cute puppy here. Some puppy run around and the other sleep on the couch or on the guest lap. Some puppy play with the employee.
Handsome husky
I like to watch the interaction between puppies and the cafe employee. They are so sweet with the puppies. They talk with them, petting and playing. They smile a lot with the puppies.
big dog area
The cafe was spacious. They devide it into small dog area and big dog area. It's really clean here. The employee clean the dog pee & poo super fast. Thumbs up for their professionalism.
sleeping puppies
There was no entrance fee, but we must buy a drink here. I usually buy their fruit yogurt drink. They sell dog traits too. The big dog usually will follow you if you give them some traits.
I want to cuddle~
We come around 8;30 pm, and the puppy seem tired. Many of them were sleeping. They are still looks too cute while sleeping like that. I want to hug and cuddle with them^^

I saw some guest bring their dog here. Their pet socialize well with the dog from Bau House. We are having a great time here after a long flight and a long walk. I will always come to this cafe whenever I come to Seoul.

I recommended this place for the people who like and love puppy. Especially when you feel lonely and want some cutie friends who will cheering up your day~
I will visit again next year^^

Bau House Dog Cafe / 바우하우스 애견카페
Address (English) : 394-44 Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul (Je-il Building, 1st floor)
Address (Korean) : 서울특별시 마포구 서교동 394-44 제일빌딩 후면 1층
Direction: Hapyeong Station (Line 2) Exit 3, turn around and make an immediate left and Bau House will be on your right.
Opening hours: 13:30 - 23:00
Website: Cyworld Daum Facebook

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Movie Review: Door Lock

Blood and Ties

Bibimbap - 비빔밥