Korean Food - Arirang

5 November 2016
Tadah~~ 안녕하세요^^ 리안 입니다~ 반갑습니다^*
Hello~ I'm Riana^^
Me and Ika was back to Arirang last night. We went after finished our working shift. I'm on mood to try my new camera, EOS M10. I like the soft focus mode to take a person picture, and food mode for the dish. I'm satisfised with the effect.
Uwaa~~ I love the colour effect of the side dish a.k.a banchan (hangeul 반찬). We have kimchi, stir fried eggplants (gaji bokkeum), cucumber salad (oi muchim) and I didn't know the name of the last one banchan. Ika was arranged the side dish, I asked her how did she now which side dish I want on my side, and she just smiling. Ika is the best! 최고~
The first one to come was our favorite meat, pork (hangeul 뒈지고기). The dish name is sutbul samgyeopsal. Samgyeopsal (hangeul 삼겹살) is a popular Korean dish that consists of thick, fatty slices of pork belly meat. The meat marinated or seasoned and cooked on a grill. sutbul (hangeul 숮불) means charcoal. The meat grilled using charcoal. I like this sutbul samgyeopsal rather than the ordinary samgyeopsal. It's definately delicious. We finished it in no time^^
Our second menu is our forever must eat menu. It's Ika's favorite stew. Soft tofu stew (hangeul 순 두부 찌개). The stew colour should be more red than this, but I don't know with today dish. But it's stil tasted perfect for my palate. The tofu is really soft, the meat and vegetables taste so good. It's really great to dig in while it's still hot. Two thumb ups for this dish.

Tle last one is pajeon. last month we ordered gogi jeon but is not fully cooked, so we ordered pajeon instead. Pajeon (hangeul 파전) is a green onions pancake. It's made from a batter of eggs, wheat flour, rice flour, green onions, and often other additional ingredients. It was taste good, and fully cooked.
우리는 잘 먹었습니다^^
That's all my food experience with my beastie/little sister. See you next time~ 안녕^^ 다음에 만나요






Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Movie Review: Door Lock

Blood and Ties

Bibimbap - 비빔밥