Dessert - RUTH'S DESSERTS & DINER

15 November 2016
안녕하세요^^ 리안 입니다~ 반갑습니다^*
Hello~ I'm Riana^^
Last week, after finishing my shift at Celuk, I went to enjoying dessert at Ruth's. It's rainy all the day. It was chilly and I forget to bring my cardigan TT.TT Ruth's Desserts and Diner located at Jl By Pass Ngurah Rai 88 A. It's easy to get to this place.
I'm hiding at the corner and avoiding any contact with air conditioner. The table made from wooden and there's a high chair. The lamp perfectly above my head. Behind my spot, there's wooden table and sofa. I try to sit there, but I think it's to huge for me. Beside I'm alone so I'm choosing the tiny corner. I saw the colorfull cake and cupcake at the entrance, it's make me feel so happy. I love sweet dessert.
There is a cute green thing? or green plant on my table. I wonder if it's a live or just an accessories. There is tiny stone too. I think all the table having thiss green plants on it. I want to have one in my room. It is pretty cute.
Here's come my carrot cake. My imagination of carrot cake: it will be a lot of carrot and crunchy like I was having at Mouse Rabbit Cafe in Seoul. I can see a little pieces of carrot here. I cannot taste any carrot at this cake. The cake was soft, the cream's delicious. I usually avoid cream on the cake, but this taste really great. It didn't make me feel queasy. The more I ate this cake the more I like it. Well I'm not disappointed despite less carrot in the cake.
Chocolate ice cream~ Despite of the cold weather, I can't resist ice cream. I choose chocolate ice cream. I'm a big fan of chocolate. There's 5 flavour including this chocolate and I forgot all the other flavour --" I bought it's for a scoop and I got plenty of this. I feel pleased. It didn't taste too sweet or bitter like dark chocolate. It's just perfect for my palate. I love the ice cream.
I feel satisfied, and my tummy is happy. I choose the dessert for my dinner. I paid for 64.200 IDR for both of the cake and ice cream. It's nice place, quiet and I think it's good place for family gathering. I'll come again to try the other cake. Ruth's open from 7 AM, they have breakfast set menu too. I made a video recording at this place too. Just an amateur thing^^
That was my food experience for tonight. See you next time^^ 안녕^^ 다음에 만나요

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Movie Review: Door Lock

Blood and Ties

Bibimbap - 비빔밥