Cafe Hopping - Kakiang Bakery Denpasar


Hello everyone, how are you doing? It's been a long time since my last cafe hopping. Due to covid 19 pandemic, I can't going around freely. I hope you guys will be happy and more healthy in this new year.

I went to Kakiang Bakery Denpasar last year. It's the new branch. The other branch is in Ubud, Gianyar. I actuallly like their food but for this time I ordered cakes and bread.
 

I came pretty early, because I scared to come to a crowded place. I went there around 9.30 AM. I ordered taro latte. fruits mille crepes, anpan and sweet potato tart.


Fruit mille crepes visual was cute. I think it's really cute. It was creamy, sweet, and soft. I like it. It's sweet and delicious. My friends said their tiramisu mille crepes's good. I'll try it next time.


Next is sweet potato tart, it's a little bit heavy. Less sweet than what I imagined. The base part like apple pie tart, it's my opinion. The last is anpan. It's crunchy because they heat it before served. I like red bean and their anpas was good. My favorite from those three is fruit milles crepes, because it's sweet and soft.


Decoration corner fill with cute accessories. Dried flower and snack. Below I put my mukbang video at this cafe. See you next time.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Movie Review: Door Lock

Blood and Ties

Bibimbap - 비빔밥