Korea VLOG: The War Memorial of Korea (전쟁기념관)

안녕하세요^^ 리안 입니다~ 반갑습니다
Hello~ I'm Riana^^
Today, I will write about The War Memorial of Korea. I went here alone because my travelmates already return back home. It's relatively sunny day. I rode subway from Hongdae to Itaewon, I feel excited because I went to a new place today. I found it easily without asking around, so I feel proud! haha~
Address
29, Itaewon-ro, Yongsan-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 용산구 이태원로 29 (용산동1가)
Inquiries
1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
Operating Hours
09:00-18:00 (last admission one hour before closing)
Culture Day (last Wednesday of each month): 09:00-20:00
Closed every Monday
Directions
[Subway]
5 minute walk from Samgakji Station (Seoul Subway Line 6), Exit 1, 11 or 12.
10 minutes walk from Namyeong Station (Seoul Subway Line 1), Exit 1.
[Bus]
Take bus 110A, 110B, 740, or 421 and get off at The War Memorial of Korea bus stop
Take bus 421, 149, 150, 151, 152, 500, 501, 504, 605, 750B, 751, 752, 502, 506, 507, or 750A and get off Samgakji Station Bus Stop
Take Aiport Bus 6001 to Samgakji Station
The War Memorial of Korea exhibits and preserve materials related to the Korean War. It was established to commemorate the noble sacrifice of patriotic martyrs 
by the War Memorial Service Korea Society on June 10, 1994. The museum houses approximately 33,000 artifacts with about 10,000 on display at an indoor and outside exhibition halls.
The outdoor exhibition hall showcases large sized weapons. Visitors of all ages can also participate in 20 various educational programs and diverse cultural events such as military music and honor guard events, drawing contest, cultural event and more. visit korea THE WAR MEMORIAL OF KOREA
Air boat (U.S.A)
It takes couple of hours just to see and examine everything at the outdoor exhibition. At first I just saw some monuments. I start to circling the building and found many things. There were vehicles, tanks, field artillery, air craft, armored car, guns from warships, submarines, radar etc. Which were used in World War II, Korean War, and Vietnam War, are displayed.
Luckily I brought water with me, besides it was a huge area, it's really hot outside. I keep standing under the tree shades. Many family was coming here. Their kids running around amongst the vehicles. I saw many foreigner too. And of course many couples date here~~
It was my first time saw those huge tanks, warships, etc. It's amazed me. I take some picture and video too^^
That was some experience at the outdoor exhibiton The War Memorial of Korea. See you next time~ Have a nice weekend^^

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Movie Review: Door Lock

Blood and Ties

Bibimbap - 비빔밥