Dessert VLOG: Key Lab's Cafe

Hello~ I'm Riana^^
Today I will write about my snack and dessert experience at Key Lab's Cafe.
Address: Jalan Tukad Barito Timur 199D, Denpasar, Bali.
Open: 15:00 - 23:00 (Close on Monday)
Email: cafekeylabsbali@gmail.com
Instagram: cafe_keylabs_bali
interior/wall paper
I arrived around 3:30 PM. I'm the first customer here. The employee was cleaning the window. The wall paper was cute. One side full of chemistry and word, and at the other side was cute and colorful like bubble gum.
I wait for awhile from ordering until the food is coming. They have many tables, but I think it's to short. I need to slouch when I ate here TT.TT

kit kat green tea
I order kit kat green tea as the beverage. The drinks was hot and the environtment was hot too, I'm sweating a lot. I love green tea, and I think it's taste okay.
It taste like usual matcha green tea. I got a piece of kit kat green tea too.
Because of the cream, when I drink it the cream will left on my lips. I think I remember some Korean drama scene here. kkkk
I'm enjoying my green tea~ I should order something cold in this hot weather TT.TT

chicken mozzarella original
Okay it's coming~ I like chicken and I like cheese, so I order chicken mozzarella. Pity me, because it's not enough for me.
The chicken and cheese portion was small, but it's tasty. I wait until the cheese was melted and turned off the stove. I literally shoving this in to my stomach like less then 10 minutes.
I'm starving~
bubble gum ice cream
Here comes their specialty, nitrogen ice cream~ I watch how they made it. Mixing milk and bubble gum powder, and they pour the nitrogen liquid. There was smokes and the milk was freezing. Cool~ I ask for marshmallow topping. The taste was sweet and it didn't make me thirsty or sore throat. That was a big portion but I love it.

melt choco smores
Tle last menu was melts choco smores. I can't leave chocolate behind, because it's my soulmate!
It was chocolate on the first layer, and marshmallow on top. I think they heat it for sometimes. It's melts and sticky.
I love the texture of this smore, it's sweet, yummy. I ate the biscuit and put the smores on top. I even ate ice cream with this too. Hot smores and cold ice cream, I like it^^
I spent 127,600 IDR here.
Kitkat green tea: 22,900 IDR
Chicken Mozarella original: 39,900 IDR
Bubblegum ice cream: 34,900 IDR
Melt choco smores: 29,900 IDR
That was my VLOG at Key Lab's cafe. See you next time!
bye bye~

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Movie Review: Door Lock

Blood and Ties

Bibimbap - 비빔밥