Every June, the areas around Eocheon-ri in Goseong-gun are covered with the purple-colored lavender fields. During this season, many local and international visitors attend the annual Goseong Lavender Festival. The festival have a variety of programs, from exhibitions to performances. Some of these include a lavender photo exhibit, a photo gallery of the old Goseong, and a classical music concert, to name a few. Hands-on activities such as lavender perfume making, lavender foot bathing, and fragrance pouch making will also be offered.
- Lavender photo exhibition
- Children's picture exhibition
- Watercolors of lavender and poppies
- Goseong's old photo exhibition
- Concert with fragrance
- Photo contest
- Picture contest
- Extracting perfume + lavender story : 30,000 won
- Harvesting lavender: 5,000 won
- Making lavender perfume: 5,000 won
- Making a herb pocket: 3,000 won
- Making lavender pizza: 12,000 won
- Lavender foot bath: 5,000 won
- Lavender goods
- Lavender seedlings
Free (separate charges may apply for programs)
175, Kkotdaemaeul-gil, Ganseong-eup, Goseong-gun, Gangwon-do
강원도 고성군 간성읍 꽃대마을길175 (어천리)
Hani Lavender Farm in Goseong-gun, Gangwon-do
From Dong Seoul Terminal, take an intercity bus bound for Ganseong (간성).
From Ganseong Intercity Bus Terminal, take a local bus bound for Sinan-ri.
Get off at Ucheon (어천) Medical Center bus stop.
Take a taxi from the bus stop to Hani Lavender Farm.
Hani Lavender Farm / Kkonnaemaru Lavender Association