January - December 2014

21 December
My new outfit^^ Isn't it pretty? Well... The outfit is the pretty ones, not me~~ kkkk. It's have a high collar, like chinesse dress, I don't know what it's name.. And as usually, bought this on an online shop. But the outfit is too 'press body?' Uhm, I don't know how to explained it..
20 December
DVD SS5 Seoul is in da house yo~~ But I don't have time to watch it TT.TT I need to spare time right? To watch this DVD~~ I need holiday!
15 December
I went to Buga with my friend. We bought the packaged food for 280,000 IDR. I think there is 10 kinds of food. We were screw up. Usually the portion is not really big, but there is so many food. kekeke. I'm enjoying the ramen, rolled egg, cucumber kimchi, chicken crisp, pork and patbingsu. I can't breathe after ate that many food.
23 November
So, our maknae releasing a mini album. At Gwanghwamun. I received the mini album this morning, and I'm in the middle of playing the disc^^ His voice really so soft. Kyuhyun already wins for 3 times at the music show. Good job maknae^^
2 November
Lastly~~ I love trvelling and vacation~~ It's nice to travelling with my dad, but he got angry everytime I took a pict of the food, kekeke. He told me to eat and put down my phone. I'll wait for the other vacation~~ Next week I'll watch Jung Sungha concert, still confused what outfit should I use at that time~~
We went to the Sleeping Budha. The statue is really big. It's fascinating^^ Nice place. It's really huge and there's lots of temple. I saw the Budha statue but with the black color. I don't know what it's means. I didn't explore all the temple here, becaused I'm exhausted. Really tired and hungry~~ kekekeke
When travelling, I really like to try the local foods. But we mostly ate at the hotel and restaurant, so I can't try those kind of food. TT.TT But I tried mango sticky rice, Thai custard, fish ball, honey chocolate ice cream. I went to a cafe and tried the cake and hot chocolate, it tasted good^^
There's a tiger here! First time I saw Mr. tiger this close~~ kekeke. There are 2 tiger there and many bird. Pay for 100 bath and you can take pict with one of those tiger or bird. There is panda and frog statue. We saw the elephant show here^^ They are really eat a lot. They taking banana from the audience.
It's still in Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden. What should I say for this? Pot? There's a lot of pot with different size. There's like the face expression, car, coffe cup, boat, love, etc. I took a picture at the love thing. Hehehe^^
We went to Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden. Beautiful places^^ There's a lot of flower, especially Orchid. I think it's an orchid garden, I didn't see any other kind of flower here. There's really a lot of beautiful orchid, and the smell is really good. I like here, the weather is cool^^
Aww.. It's a new month. Last week me and my dad went to Thailand for vacation, with his coworkers too. We went to Ramkhamhaeng University. It's really in a huge place. I found a turtle there, but I screamed out when I tried to lift it and it moving his feet. It's scary~~ There is elephant plant too there, kekeke. There's a lake to there? should I say it a lake? Lot of turtle there, and I saw a big turtle there.
27 October
I'm back from Thailand. Hangin' out with my bff. I went to the civil office for registration. We had brunch at Cafeetory. Ate some Italian food and smoothies. We ate quesadilla, sandwich and tortilla pizza. The weather's damn hot. I can't handle it. We went home fastly.
21 October
Movie day out with my bestie^^ We went to the cinema to watch Annabelle. Horro movie is not my thing, but still stubbornly want to watch it^^ Arrived 10 minutes before the movie started. I'm such a coward, kkkk. Taking my foot on the chair, and grabbing my friend arm. Screaming for a couple times, and she said I like Cha Hakyeon --" Well she didn't screaming, and cooly drop her head when there's scary scene. Meanwhile I'm screaming, close my eyes and pull her hoodie while asking "is it over?" kekeke. I'm pity my heart when I'm watching horror movie.. And I always feel exhausted after watching it.
14 October
So last week is a girl's day out with my friend. We are went to a new Korean restaurant. But it a bit more expensive than the other restaurant that we always go. So we ordered beef stew and grilled pork. I ate the side dish really well, ate the onion and chili to. That was so great of me. Hahaha. The rose were so beautiful. My boss got that as a birthday present. So I steal it to take the picture kekeke.
Yesterday me and my dad went to a car workshop to service the cars. We went there to early, around 8am. Weel, the waiting room is really comfortable. I took the cactus picture, and enjoying hot milo. I ate snack and drink another hot milo. We stayed there for 3 hours, and I feels so sleepy. When we got home, i runned to my room and take a nap for 30 min. before off to work.
I bought Jung Sungha ticket concert!! OMG! Because it will be in Bali, so I tried fastly to bought it^^ I bought the VIP package. I got the concert ticket, meet and greet, sign cd and picture. The concert is next month on 8. OMG, dugeun dugeun~~ I bought a samsung power bank online. I need this for my preparation for vacation to Thailand next month. I bought body mist from the body shop. I bought the lychee scent. I like the fruit scent^^
7 October
Preparation for vacation. I will go to Thailand with my father and his friend on 23 October. So I bought this. I bought monopod wireless and fish eye lens. This two for 240K idr. Anticipation for the vacation~~
6 October
Mamacita Ver. B~~~ I got Mr. Choi~~ Mr. Choi~~ Screaming and laughing out loud at work, and my coworker stare at me like "what the heck?" I don't care~~ hahaha. It's lighten my mood. And now there will be Mamacita Ver. C and new photobook. Well, I will wait patiently^^ Go Go SJ!
21 September
I fell from my motor cycle TT.TT It's hurt a lot. I fell because I suddenly brake. I can't wake up for a moment. The people start to helping me to stand. And my neighboor bring me back home. My mom screaming when she saw me. I started sobbing. I cleaned up my wound, while my father gived me a lecture about safety driving. My mom helping to hold my feet. My brother gives antibiotics and pain killer medication. He told my father to stop nagging me. I need to be more careful next time^^ Get well soon~~
20 September
What is this? My cheating snack TT.TT~ Unniedeul send me this^^ chocolate and almond brownies, kastangel, chocolate nastar, and chocolate cookies~~ Damn! I love chocolate.. Thank you unniedeul~
15 September
Omo omo omo. SUPER JUNIOR 7TH ALBUM! Jjjang!!!! Mamacita album! Overall i like the song here, especially the ballad ones^^ I am a ballad girl. kkkkk. I got Hyukie pc^^ Anyone want to trade it with Siwon pc? I will wait for Mamacita type B album^^
13 September
Um.... I bought a nature republic aloe vera gel. Trying to soothing my acne with this. I don't know if it really work because I combined it with other acne cream. I tried to use wonder pore freshner because my pore were really big. I got a sample, AC clinic cleanser, I will try it later maybe^^
30 August
Bbyeong~~ My new dress? what should i say? It's a dress or mini dress? I think it's a mini dress. Bought it at an online shop^^ It's said the length is 80 cm, but in fact it's just 74 cm. Pretty short I think. My mom will yell at me if she saw me using this mini dress. kekeke
15 August
Finally it's out~~ All about Super Junior Treasure Within Us DVD. It's consisted of 6 dvd. and 10 members of photo card. It's around 600,000 IDR. I got the poster too. Wondering how the poster looks like. I don't really have time to watch this lately. Will watch it at work I think^^
11 August
Bbyeong~~ My new skirt^^ Bought it for 50,000 IDR from an online shop^^I need to lose more weight, to much fat on my hips~~ Hing. I like the model but the fabric's too light. But overall, i like it^^
6 August
Omo omo omo~~ It's coming~~ All about Super Junior Treasure Within Us DVD Preview^^ I's consisted of 2 photobook. Ones with the member of Super Junior with flowery theme and the other one's look like colorful comic book. There is english translation in both of this book. It's seems new because SME finally putting an english translation in the photobook. I heard the DVD too, english subtitle in it. Well done SME~~ I will wait for my DVD, the shop will send it next monday.
4 August
Having fun time^^ My favorite day every month~~ I played a lot today with my friends^^ We're went to played bowling. After 2 games we went to Sama-Sama restaurant. We choose all you can eat menu, but after 30 min. we already full~~ We went to an insurance department and asking for some formulir. Lastly we went to karaoke room and spent 2 hours there^^ Tired but happy^^ Thanks GOD I can enjoyed my life..
2 August
Oho~~ What am I doing here? I joined a new class. I'm challenging myself to taking Pilates class. The tutor is really nice. He told me the basic of doing pilates is breathing and doing the right postur body. This is so fun yet killing me slowly. Not that intense like doing fitness, but still sweating a lot. Because my body not really elastic, so I struggling here. But I would like to come again next week. It's a nice experience^^
30 July
Ya ya ya ya~~~~ Henry second mini album Fantastic arrived^^ Until now I haven't heard the cd, eiy.. I'm supporting you little boy.. I can't comment about this mini album for now. But the Fantastic song is really great, the performance is great too. He accompanied by many back dancer and backing vocal. His music is really different from SJM, like something new and refreshing. Yesterday leader Park a.k.a Leeteuk discharged from the army. I getting ready for Super Junior 7th album.
18 July
Yo Yo~~ Lately I used eyes make up such eye shadow, eye liner and mascara. I used baby shampoo to clean the eye make up, but it sisn't clean well. So I end up buying this Skin Food Milk Shake Point Meke Up remover, and I'm so in love with this product^^ It didn't hurting my eyes and erase all the make up completely. This is used in eyes area and lips area. Love love^^
16 July
Bbyeong bbyeong~~ Movie time^^ It's been a long time since the last time I went to a movie theater. Honestly me and my friend want to watch the Transformer 4, but because I wrongly saw the time schedulle, we ended watching Dawn of The Planet of The Apes. The movie was so good, it's an epic^^ My eyes got teary when I watched the movie. It ended pretty late, around 11.30 PM. Nice movie^^ But I still want to watch Transformer 4~~
15 July
Oho~~ Finally I bought sunglasses.. Aye^^ I really love this kind of glasses, I don't know what it's name. I love the blue color too. I love this~~ Used it in the morning and afternoon when I'm going to hospital and the aesthetic clinic. But it's to dark to be used inside the room.
10 July
I bought skin care tester from etude house for the firming eye cream, and skin food peach sake. I got bonusses, A masker and hair accesories. The peach sake is for the big pore problem, but I not yet used it for now. I used the firming eye cream, it's so creamy. I like it.
9 July
Today is the president's ellection day. Me with my brother and my mom going to the ellection really early in the morning. I'll work at the hospital at 8 AM o'clock. At the hospital, I got my packaged. It's Ibeauty nano spray and pobling. I really like using the pobling, my face feels like really clean after using it. But the problem is the nano mist, I got pimple after using it. Is it because the water or what? strange~~
7 July
Bbyeong.... Arrived.. Skin food Shea butter Lip Care Bar Raspberry. Is it supposed to be oily? I used it, and it so sticky.. I like the smell. It's so small right? Well, I will used it wisely~~ bleh..
3 July
Ahay~~ It's time for party~~ After got my monthly payment, time to enjoying the day. Take a day off from the hospital and clinic. Enjoyed the day with nae dongsaeng.. First we went to Sama Sama Resto. We ordered all you can eat menus. Ate until we almost fainted. Ate pork meat, beef, shrimp, tuna, squid, pajoen, kimchi, salad, sushi, kimbap, and ice cream. We went to karaoke room after ate lunch. Singing about 2 hours. Singing and dancing to burn the callories. And we went to played bowling for 2 game. It's really tiring, my wrist is hurting. But i got 1 strike. I won from her. Lastly we went to grocery shopping. It's a good day. Thank's nae dongsaeng^^
1 July
Yo yo yo~~ New shoes^^ One of the hospital employee selling this shoes. I grab it fast. Kekekeke. Bought this for 90,000 IDR. I'll wait for the monthly payment day to pay her back. Ops~~ There is 2 varian color that I like, brown and tosca. The tosca ones is sold out, so I bought this brown ones. It size is 37. Do I need to use socks or without it is okay?
30 June
I got this today~~ waiting for around a month for this to come. Bought this at an online shop on instagram (@koreamonstar). It's on rare product section. 3 Concept Eyes Fresh Aqua Mist it's 84,000 IDR with the shipping price. Originally it's 64,000 IDR. I will use it every morning after take a bath.
29 June
Bbyeong~~ Wine.... My brother keep this at his clothes chest, and asked me to put it in the referigerator. He asked to move it quietly so my parents won't know about that. Tsk~~ I don't think it will save from my mother super eyes, hahaha. Just don't blame me if they know about the wine.
19 June
My boss giving this new product for me. Because my troubled skin, stressing both of us. It's for skin with pimples and acnes. I used it before using the morning and night cream. It's from the Neostrata family. I hope this product can help my skin^^
10 June
Uye!!! My juicer arrived. How I love online shop~~ hahaha. Bought this for 219,000 IDR at Lazada. It's really nice^^ Bought a lot of fruits in order to make fruit juice. I bought green and red grapes, guava, tomato, strawberry, yogurt and mint leaves. I made juice twice a day. Because my father like tomato juice, I made it for breakfast. Tomato juice for my father and me^^ At noon, after i finished working, I made mix fruits juice. I really love fruits. Next time I will make vegetables juice^^
8 June
Omo~ Omo~ Omo~ What is this? What is this? What is this? Super Junior Boys in City 1 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I got this~~ lalalala Almost completed the BIC. I just need one last more.. BIC in Bangkok~ Totally Happy^^
6 June
Yeay! Bought this 3 things just for 60,000 IDR. So cheap~~ Shower cream 1000 ml, i wonder how long it will last. kekeke.. Bought toilet seat sanitizer. It's a good thing to bought it^^ Goodnight
3 June
Uye~~~ It's arrived!!! Super Junior M Swing Polaroid^^ It's 22 polaroids inside it. I tought it will be big, but it's kinda small.. There will be other Swing goodies out. I don't know if I will buy it or not. Just wait and see what will come^^ kekeke
30 May
VIXX'S Leo and Ravi character socks~~ Kinda liking VIXX lately, for their fantasy concept's MV. I used it when I working out and sleeping at night^^
27 May
I bought this earings at an online store. Its cute I think. Heart shape and colourful. I rarely using earing, because I think it's annoying. I wouldn't use it everyday. I will use it on special day or something~~ My ear easily get itchy if I used earing, so I will use it in short time. I don't really like using an accesories, like earing, ring, or bracelet. I barely using a watch everyday. Kekekeke. Have a good time people^^
12 May
My new black mini dress^^ Bought it at an online shop of course^^ Pretty dress.. I really like it, but to short~~ I used it at a symposium last Saturday. First time bought a black dress. Last time, my mom bought a black dress for me. I don't really like black. Maybe I will buy another dress at that online shop. Nice material and it's really comfortable.
28 April
Yeay~~ My EunHae album was arrived yesterday^^ Ride Me Japan album Korean printed^^ I got Donghae PC. But the cd case cracked inside it *sobs. No poster in it. They busy with EunHae concert in Japan. Envy~~ Donghae busy with filming his new movie and drama. Wondering when they resting? I can't wait for SJ 7 jib and their super show. Miss them a lot. Leeteuk will discharge from military service soon. Expecting Leeteuk comeback soon^^ omo~ blushing. Good night^^
21 April
뼝뼝~~ It's my birthday's gift^^ I got MCM bag and DVD SS5 Japan^^ My eonnideul bought this for me. Eonni Ega and eonni Irena bought this for me. We supposed to buy pink MCM bag, but the sent the red ones. A little bit shock, but the colour is okay. I got wishing card from the too. Thank you so much^^ I love you~~ Thank you for the presents and the wishing card^^ I wish we can met again someday. Totally happy actually^^ I'm enjoying to watch the DVD at work. kekeke.
17 April
Yesterday me and 내 동생 celebrated my birthday. We're went to a 노래방. Singing for about 2 hours. She bought a cake and cupcake for me^^ taste so good~ I love cake^^ Force her to sing happy birthday in Korean, kekeke^^ An hour sang Korean song and other hour we're sang '90 west song.
We went to Arirang restaurant than. Ate 3 kinds of food and endded with stomachache because to much eating^^ It's really a good day^^ Thanks GOD, because I can celebrate my 28th birthday. I wish I can go travelling next year^^
15 April
Uye! My SJM Swing mini album arrived last week^^ Incredibly got Mr. Choi PC. kekeke~~ But Mr. Choi didn't participate on the album promotion in Korea, because he busy with The Heirs China Ver. drama project. Too bad actually. Missing Super Junior comeback too. I participated on Leeteuk dream rice project. Missing leader so badly^^ Wish he comeback healthy this years. Because I rarely driving lately so I can't listen to this Swing CD.. Sigh~~ Btw, yesterday is my birthday^^ I'm 28 years old now! My eonnideul bought me a MCM bag, will wait until it arrives safely. And I will going to karaoke room tomorrow with naedongsaeng. I will definately having fun this week^^ and going bancrupt of course. Haha~~ Have a great week yorobeun^^
28 March
뼝뼝~~ My new outfit^^ It's arrived yesterday. It's a cute outfit I think, kekeke. Bought it at an online shop for 115,000 IDR and 20,000 for the shipping fee. Bravely choosing the orange colour. Actually the colour fit me. One of the employee call me as "miss online" because I always bought thing at an online shop, kekeke. This outfit becomes my favorite for now, before I bought another outfit^^ But it kinda 1 size bigger, and I look more fat using this, in my opinion~~ The weather kinda hot lately, summer is coming.. Keep healthy and don't forget to use sunblock^^ Goodnight~

18 March
뼝~~ My new excercising shoes~~ Running shoes~~ Pink shoes~~ hehehe. Bought it yesterday at Bata outlet. Bought it for 199,900 IDR. I want to buy the bloue ones, but there is no my size. My shoes size is 37. So I ended to but this pink one. I think it's pretty cute^^ I went to Renon for jogging with Ana. Went there after work, it's a round 6:00 PM we went there. Today's really crowded at Renon. Enjoying jogging for 2 laps. Maybe I will go for jogging 3 times or 4 times a week. Hopefully I can do that. Stay healthy everyone and don't forget to excercise^^ Goodnight~~
12 Maret
뼝~ I bought this shoes with my father.. In the end, my father paid for this shoes. kekeke~ Thank you dad^^ We're went to several shoes shop, and finally I bought this shoes^^ We went to ate satai after shopping. It's been busy for this past 3 month, because I work at 2 places. Luckily my body can handle this. I wish I won't be collapse again. I spent a lot of money on food this 2 weeks, especially Korean food. I need to eat a lot to keep healthy. I ate lot of vegetables, fruits, oatmeal, weath bread and meats. I ate vitamin too for this last 2 day, because I take double shift at works. The weather's not really good, sometimes rain sometimes the sun shining too bright. I keep drinking water as I always feels thirsty. Let's keep healthy everybody^^ 뼝~~
25 February
뼝~~ My new outfit^^ How is it? I like this dress. Peach colour~ I think the colour fits me well, kekeke. I looks skinny in this outfit (I think~) My mom said this outfit were good, but it will be hard to wash it. Can't put it in the washing machine.. Well, it's okay, just need more effort to clean it. Planning to buy other kind of dress, but my mom ask me "why did i bought a lot clothes?" Well, dress is my style, kekeke. I want to buy another piece~~ It's not expensive and I bought it at an online shop^^
10 February
뼝^^ Spend a lot of money this month 힝~~ Bought this bag from online shop. Actually I'm into online shop since years.. hehe.. Too lazy to go around and shopping. It's tiring and i need to grab someone to accompany me than. So i prefer buy bag and clothes from online shop. There are more models than the real shop here. The colour's so soft, and i like the bag models. Use it for work and window shopping on the mall. kekeke. Have a great day people^^
9 February
뼝~ Hello^^ I really like this dress^^ Bought it at an online shop. Luckily the size fit me well. Actually it's slightly bigger for me, but it just one size. I like the colour, blue like my fandom colour. Haha. It's cheap too, around 100,000 IDR if I'm not wrong. Definately forget about the price 힝~ This dress is really comfortable to use, but kinda hot when the weather too hot. The material is wedges. I think it's a kind of shoes at first, kekeke a little bit confused at first. I used this for work at the hospital or at the clinic^^

8 February
뼝.. Bought this wedges last year.. I really like to use this wedges, so comfortable^^ I like this brand too. I bought it for 199,000 IDR. I definately need to buy other pairs of shoes, from this brand too^^. I like the colour, so soft. Lately it's raining here, so I need to bring other shoes to changes. It's such a pain actually, bring 2 pairs of shoes when i go to work. Everybody be careful and don't get a flu. Have a great day^^
22 January
Lately i like doing nail art.. Keke.. Just the simple ones^^ It's fun actually~ I really want to draw the nail, but my nail kinda small *sobs. Planned to colour it five days a week. I think it will be okay for my nails right? But i don't like the smell of the nail paint. My nose kinda sentisitive with the smell. I like those colour, pastel colour right? It's cheap too. I bought for 3,500 idr for the pink one. The others colour belong to my friends. Told her to do my right nails, kekeke. Since I coloured my nails,I ate using spoon and fork. Should do other experiment with other colour later. Bbyong~~

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Movie Review: Door Lock

Blood and Ties

Bibimbap - 비빔밥