안녕하세요^^ 리안 입니다~ 반갑습니다
Hello~ I'm Riana^^ and with my best friend Ika. We are having dinner after I finish my work. Since last month I work at Celuk branch. It's far from the restaurant, and far from my house TT.TT
This month Ika wihh have her wedding ceremony. I hope I still can hanging out with her again after she married.
Today we having 3 dish. We buy kimchi stew, sweet & sour pork and pork bbq with charcoal.
banchan
We have 4 banchan (반찬). My fave is the eggplant. We get radish kimchi (깍두기) today. I tend to finish the eggplant before they serve the main dish.
kimchi jjigae
Ika order kimchi stew. She said she want to eat this stew after watching 2 days 1 night. I don't like kimchi. The flavour was too strong for me. I try the stew and it hit me hard. It's too strong. Spicy and hot. I just taking meat and tofu from the stew TT.TT
tangsuyuk
I want to eat tangsuyuk. The appearance is not really appetizing, but I love the sauce. It's mostly sweet.
Tangsuyuk (탕수육) is a Korean Chinese meat dish with sweet and sour sauce. It can be made with either pork or beef.
I really love meat. This pork was cook using carcoal. It taste sweet. I seriously love this menu. I love this more than samgyeopsal. Well, I literally love pork and beef, but beef is more expensive than pork. I want to try Korean seafood dish, but it's usually expensive TT.TT
That was my dinner time with Ika. We didn't eat rice, and eat all the main dish and side dish. Have a nice day^^ See you next time~
안녕~ 다음에 만나요^^
Movie: Innocence Hangul: 결백 Release Date: June 10, 2020 Runtime: 110 min. Genre: Family, Law Language: Korean Country: South Korea 1 CAST 1 Shun Hye Sun - Jung In Bae Jong Ok - Hwa Ja Heo Jun Ho - Choo SiJang Hong Kyung - Jung Soo Tae Hang Hoo - Police Officer Yoon Box office 2 The film topped the South Korean box office on opening weekend with 203,000 moviegoers. It surpassed 500,000 ticket sales the following week. Awards 1 2021 (57th) Baeksang Arts Awards - May 13, 2021 Best New Actor - Hong Kyung Movie Synopsis Hwa Ja arrested at her husband funeral. She accused poisoning some people at the funeral. She accused mixing pesticide with makgeoli and let Jung Soo the served the makgeoli to the guest. One of the victims was Mayor Choo. He survived but some people dies. Jung In works as a lawyer, she saw the news about her mother. She went back to the village to meet with Hwa Ja. Hwa Ja didn't remember Jung In. Jung In ask some doctor, he said Hwa Ja sho...
Introduction The name Nurimaru APEC House is created by combining the Korean words nuri (world) and maru (summit), and "APEC House" which refers to an APEC conference hall. Collectively, it means "a house where the world summits gather together for an APEC meeting". Located on Dongbaekseom Island, which is noted for its beautiful, natural landscape accented by dense camellia and pine trees. Nurimaru APEC house has been used as a memorial hall and a prestigious international conference hall since the APEC summit meeting. Nurimaru, a 3-story building, is a modernistic expression of "jeongja", a pavilion in traditional Korean architectural style. It's roof shape symbolizes the ridgeline of Dongbaekseom Island. Its interior design is a visual display of Korea's creative traditional culture. The terrace, which has a Korean wooden floor concept, towers over Oryukdo Island, Gwangan Bridge and Dallmaji Hill. Located near Haeundae Beach, it not only...
Yesterday me and my friend went to our favorite korean restaurant in the town, Arirang. It's past lunch time, so there is just the two of us. After ordering, we got free water to drink, and free refill too. The eating utensils all from stainless. I like the cute cup. There's a spoon and chopstick on every table. My favorite spot is in front of the TV. We usually watch korean channel here, but today the electricity was down so we can't watch it. The waitress turn on kpop music, and I singing along. The first one to came is side dish. It's my friend, Ika favorite side dish, kimchi . Kimchi (hangul 김치 ) is a traditional fermented korean side dish made of vegetableswith a variety of seasonings. This kimchi made from cabbage as the main ingredients. I can eat this kimchi but I prefer not to. The taste was strong for me, but when I ate kimchi at one of restaurant in Seoul I can endure the taste. It's not as strong as this kimchi. The second side this is my fav...
Komentar
Posting Komentar